As much as I look forward to Christmas and a lovely relaxing break, recharging the batteries for a new year, it is always sad to say farewell to your class.

I’d like to say a big thank you 3/4C for being a magnificient class, with such an enthusiasm for learning. I’ve loved how you’ve embraced all the new challenges presented to you and how you go above and beyond when completing many of your tasks. I am especially proudĀ  of your ability to work both independently and also as a cooperative and collaborative team member. Your positive comments and encouragement for one other shows how kind and generous you all are.

I’d also like to say thank you to all the wonderful parents of the students of 3/4C for how you’ve supported your child/ren and the school this year. Thank you for making all those special days, like Harmony Day, sports carnivals, concerts, assemblies etc, extra special by being there when you can. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season too!

So from 3/4C and myself, to everyone who has visisted our blog this year, we wish you a ripper Christmas and a snappy New Year!

We created these images on the iPad and then combined them with a QR code using the Visualead website to create these awesome interactive images! P.S Don;t forget to scan the code!